Over the past 30 years, we have listened to customers and refined our service to ensure we exceed our customers’ expectations. We pride ourselves on providing comprehensive well-presented surveys that will allow you to see what is wrong, how we propose to rectify your issues, and the cost involved.
Who We Are & Why We’re So Good
As arguably the highest rated company of it’s type in the UK, Refresh PSC has over 30 year’s experience in the Damp & Timber Treatment and Cellar/Basement Conversion/Waterproofing Arena.
Who we’re affiliated with.
- Endorsed Trusted Trader.
- Newton Waterproofing Registered Installer.
- Trustmark Endorsed.
- Safeguard Registered Installer.
- Delta Registered Installer.
- Wykamol Registered Installer.
- GPI insurance-backed guarantee approved.
- Checkatrade Member.
Why do we charge for surveys?
We offer a customer-focused and honest opinion of our findings. As such, the majority of our surveys result in either nothing being required or a bit of friendly advice on minor works that can be carried out by you the client or a local handyman. By charging a nominal amount, we ensure that we at least cover our operating costs for visits of this nature. If however, works can be carried out by us and you instruct us accordingly, this fee is credited back to you as part of our quotation.
What do we offer with a survey?
We will inspect accessible areas both visually and with a series of testing equipment required in order to best guage causation and cure. Within a week of the survey, we will typically email a full report with our findings, recommendations, specifications and associated costs.
Many of our services carry underwritten guarantees that provide you with piece of mind of both our workmanship and the quality of the products we use.
To book a site survey, consultation and no-obligation quotation, please use
Provision of Services Regulations Information
- Name: Refresh Property Services & Consultants Limited
- Legal Form: Limited Company
- Service: Domestic and commercial damp proofing, cellar conversions, basement waterproofing and timber preservation
- Registered Office: Churchill House, 120 Bunns Lane, London. NW7 2DZ
- Registered Company Number: 15060896
- Telephone: 02089596424
- Email: email@example.com
- VAT: #10804261
- General Terms & Conditions: A report of engagement accompanied by our standard terms and conditions will be provided at the start of any contracts of works. These terms and conditions may be subject to change dependent on the project and/or client.
- General Applicable Law: Unless otherwise agreed, English law, with the English courts having exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute, or difference concerning the service and any matter arising from it.
- Work Guarantees: Works come with a 10-year guarantee unless otherwise stated which is subject to individual terms and conditions relating to specific works. Guarantees can be underwritten by GPI, a third-party insurer for an additional fee.
- Complaints: In the unlikely event you need to make a complaint, it can be made by contacting Andy Barber on 02089596424, the website contact form, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- For our Terms & Conditions, please click Terms Conditions